- The primary responsibility of the hands-on Supply Chain Manager is to ensure the timely, cost effective supply of goods and services to the supply chain for this company.
- This involves responsibility for the procurement activities of the domestic manufacturing operations as well as the sourced components and finished goods from domestic and overseas suppliers.
- The successful candidate must be a results-oriented, team player with strong leadership skills and a continuous process improvement mind set.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- In addition to establishing and improving the processes, this hands-on Supply Chain Manager will work closely with production planning and product management on demand forecasting to ensure the plants can optimize efficiency and provide world class on-time delivery performance to our customers.
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Business, Supply Chain, or other related degree. APICS CPIM certification/CSCP certification is a plus.
7 to 10 years of purchasing/materials management/sourcing experience in a manufacturing environment. Strong negotiation skills with customers, contractors and suppliers.
Experience using MRP/ERP, advanced planning and scheduling software. Working knowledge of MPS, MRP planning, scheduling, lead times, capacity and cost analysis.
Demonstrated ability of managing cost performance, supply/demand forecasting & distribution execution across a variety of product lines from multiple sources.
Functional knowledge of Microsoft office including moderate to advanced Excel skills.
US Citizenship, background check required. English is required.